JVN Systems seeks a Service Technician to join our team. The qualified candidate must be able to work quickly and professionally in corporate environments. The candidate should show initiative and be self-sufficient. The majority of the clients’ sites are in the Metro NYC area.
Responsibilities Include troubleshooting all types of Integrated Audio Visual Systems including Video and Audio Conference Systems, and Presentation systems.
Qualified Candidates are familiar with::
- Soft Codecs (VTC) programs on PC’s and Macs
Qualified Candidates will possess:
- Systematic troubleshooting ability
- Technical understanding of systems and equipment
- Fundemental computer network understanding
- Ability to read technical drawings and manufacturers’ emails
- Ability to report issues and troubleshoot with manufacturers’ technical support departments
- Excellent decision making and problem solving skills, be quality focuses, have good communication and customer interaction skills (including verbal and written communications)
- Must be able to troubleshoot audio DSP systems including Biamp and QSC Q-sys
- Must be able to troubleshoot HDMI switching and distribution systems including Crestron digital media systems
- Must be able to connect to LAN based equipment
- Must be able to load program changes and load firmware to Crestron Systems
- Must be able to deal with complex situations and systems
- Some out of state travel may be required for certain service visits
- Technical certifications for the professional Audio Visual industry including those from Crestron, Biamp, Cisco, Polycom, Shure, Extron, etc.
JVN offers competitive Salary and benefits which include medical, paid time off and 401(k) with company match, after given period of employment.
To Apply for this position, please email your resume and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org